Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Who we are!
At 4Ci our mission is to build long term relationships, based on trust, integrity, and knowledge with all our employees and business affiliates. 4Ci has been in business for 20 years and has employees working on mission critical projects nationwide. We provide computer programming, testing, and system design services to develop and maintain multi-year, multi-million-dollar mission critical applications for the US Government. Examples of such applications are Medicaid MMIS systems, Health Insurance Exchange, Child Support, Food Stamps, Unemployment Insurance. We hire people that have desire, aptitude, and attitude to work with our clients such as big 3 consulting firms and US State Government and others.
While employed with us you get hands on experience with very large-scale mission critical applications that use latest in technology trends and software tools. We invest in training our resources and retool their expertise to meet our project needs.
More importantly our employees have a well-defined social and business purpose to help our clients deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of needs families by use of technology and knowledge.
What we do
We partner with big 3 consulting firms to design, develop, and maintain complex, heterogeneous, and client facing web-based automation systems that deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of families, nationwide. To develop such highly complex web applications we need professionals with broad range of experience and skills ranging from subject matter experts, computer programmers, project managers, tester, systems analysts and others. We invest in training our employees and retool their expertise to meet our project needs.
Title: AEM Developer (Multiple Opening)
Location: Mechanicsburg PA/ Nationwide
Duration: Long term
- Experience in Develop and implement new software features, web pages, APIs, and backend modules.
- Develop unit tests and maintain source control using TFS.
- Unit test components to ensure they meet acceptance criteria and are scalable
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Work as part of a team of developers, QA, support staff, and DevOps engineers in a highly collaborative fashion.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases.
- Employ strong coding standards for eﬃciency, readability, and reuse.
- Manage, evaluate and respond to change requests and bug backlogs.
- Experience analyzing functional requirements and working with business analysts.
- Experience analyzing errors and debugging problems in .NET environment.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, or Computer Science and Engineering or STEM related courses. Job may require travel to unanticipated client sites with expenses paid by the employer. 40 hours per week. M-F. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Email resumes to Java@fourci.com or mail to Attn: HR, 4Consulting, Inc., 1050 W Campbell Rd, Suite # 100 Richardson, TX -75080.
4 Consulting Inc. offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. 4Ci is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. 4Ci complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.