Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Who we are!
At 4Ci our mission is to build long term relationships, based on trust, integrity, and knowledge with all our employees and business affiliates. 4Ci has been in business for 20 years and has employees working on mission critical projects nationwide. We provide computer programming, testing, and system design services to develop and maintain multi-year, multi-million-dollar mission critical applications for the US Government. Examples of such applications are Medicaid MMIS systems, Health Insurance Exchange, Child Support, Food Stamps, and Unemployment Insurance. We hire people that have desire, aptitude, and attitude to work with our clients such as big 3 consulting firms and US State Government and others.
While employed with us you get hands on experience with very large-scale mission critical applications that use latest in technology trends and software tools. We invest in training our resources and retool their expertise to meet our project needs.
More importantly our employees have a well-defined social and business purpose to help our clients deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of needs families by use of technology and knowledge.
What we do
We partner with big 3 consulting firms to design, develop, and maintain complex, heterogeneous, and client facing web-based automation systems that deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of families, nationwide. To develop such highly complex web applications we need professionals with broad range of experience and skills ranging from subject matter experts, computer programmers, project managers, tester, systems analysts and others. We invest in training our employees and retool their expertise to meet our project needs.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: McKinney, TX
Duration: Full time
- Configure and manage QuickBooks Professional edition.
- Review, prepare, disburse payroll across multiple states.
- Prepare payroll tax returns
- Prepare monthly financial statements for management review.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Prepare tax returns for the company and submit for external CPA audit.
- Manage team of payroll admins and review timesheets, payroll data on weekly basis.
- Prepare invoices in compliance mandated guidelines.
- Follow thru AR/AP process with vendors / clients.
- Interact with client and their systems to approve online generated invoices.
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit sales, financial, and corporation reports to multiple US State agencies on periodic basis.
- Any other financial task, responsibility assigned to support company activities.
- Previous experience with financial statements, tax returns for S corporation.
- Experience of working with staffing company.
- Experience with reconciliation of invoices, timesheets, primarily in time & material-based project environment.
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting principles and common banking practices.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
Location: Richardson, TX. 40 hours per week. M-F. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Email resumes to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Attn: HR, 4Consulting, Inc., 6850 TPC Drive Suite 208 McKinney, TX 75070. Please visit www.4ci-usa.com for more information.
4 Consulting Inc. offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. 4Ci is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. 4Ci complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.