Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Who we are!
At 4Ci our mission is to build long term relationships, based on trust, integrity, and knowledge with all our employees and business affiliates. 4Ci has been in business for 20 years and has employees working on mission critical projects nationwide. We provide computer programming, testing, and system design services to develop and maintain multi-year, multi-million-dollar mission critical applications for the US Government. Examples of such applications are Medicaid MMIS systems, Health Insurance Exchange, Child Support, Food Stamps, Unemployment Insurance. We hire people that have desire, aptitude, and attitude to work with our clients such as big 3 consulting firms and US State Government and others
While employed with us you get hands on experience with very large-scale mission critical applications that use latest in technology trends and software tools. We invest in training our resources and retool their expertise to meet our project needs.
More importantly our employees have a well-defined social and business purpose to help our clients deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of needs families by use of technology and knowledge.
What we do
We partner with big 3 consulting firms to design, develop, and maintain complex, heterogeneous, and client facing web-based automation systems that deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of families, nationwide. To develop such highly complex web applications we need professionals with broad range of experience and skills ranging from subject matter experts, computer programmers, project managers, tester, systems analysts and others. We invest in training our employees and retool their expertise to meet our project needs.
JOB TITLE: IT Recruiter
4Consulting, Inc. (4Ci) is a Texas based corporation and provide IT consulting and staffing services to world’s largest consulting firms. We are preferred (Tier 1) vendors to Fortune 500 companies, State, and Federal agencies. 4Ci has been in business for 20 years.
We have opening for multiple IT Recruiters at our office in Richardson, TX
- 1 to 5 years of experience as recruiter with expertise in recruiting information technology professionals.
- Must have good understanding of multiple technologies, tools, software programs and have a good understanding of job titles.
- If you believe you have strong selling skills, written and verbal communication, presentation skills, negotiation skills, proficiency with MS Office Suite, logical and analytical skills then we welcome you to apply for this job.
- Search, source candidates from primary job boards, online network, referrals based on job requisition provided by our clients.
- Review profile of prospective applicants. Validate their technical competency, education and work credentials.
- Format resume as per guidelines.
- Ability to multi-task and work in challenging high paces environment.
Please click on this link to review the job opening:
How To Apply:
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact Mr. Andy Yalala at 469-263-4853.
Benefits – Health Insurance, PTO
4Ci is proud to be an EEO-AA employer M/F/D/V and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Email resumes to email@example.com or mail to Attn: HR, 4Consulting, Inc., 1050 W Campbell Rd, Suite # 100 Richardson, TX -75080
4 Consulting Inc. offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. 4Ci is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. 4Ci complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.