Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Who we are!
At 4Ci our mission is to build long term relationships, based on trust, integrity, and knowledge with all our employees and business affiliates. 4Ci has been in business for 20 years and has employees working on mission critical projects nationwide. We provide computer programming, testing, and system design services to develop and maintain multi-year, multi-million-dollar mission critical applications for the US Government. Examples of such applications are Medicaid MMIS systems, Health Insurance Exchange, Child Support, Food Stamps, and Unemployment Insurance. We hire people that have desire, aptitude, and attitude to work with our clients such as big 3 consulting firms and US State Government and others.
While employed with us you get hands on experience with very large-scale mission critical applications that use latest in technology trends and software tools. We invest in training our resources and retool their expertise to meet our project needs.
More importantly, our employees have a well-defined social and business purpose to help our clients deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of needs families by use of technology and knowledge.
What we do
We partner with big 3 consulting firms to design, develop, and maintain complex, heterogeneous, and client facing web-based automation systems that deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of families, nationwide. To develop such highly complex web applications we need professionals with a broad range of experience and skills ranging from subject matter experts, computer programmers, project managers, tester, systems analysts, and others. We invest in training our employees and retool
Title: System Analyst
Location: Round Rock, TX.
Duration: Long term
We are seeking a Systems Analyst to join our team! You will analyze data processing problems to improve computer systems.
• Analyze a range of data processing problems
• Understand user requirements and procedures
• Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations
• Determine cost, timetable, and compatibility for new systems
• Consult with managers to implement new computer systems
• Experience working with SQL
• Experience with systems integration testing, analysis and documentation
• Experience with general IT SDLC processes
• Skilled in working on agile projects utilizing scrum and waterfall methodologies
• Skilled in extracting business, functional and non-functional requirements from business units and IT staff.
• Previous experience in IT, computer science, or other related fields
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and routing
• Ability to evaluate software systems
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, or Computer Science and Engineering or STEM related courses.
Job may require travel to unanticipated client sites with expenses paid by the employer. 40 hours per week. M-F. Must be authorized to work in the United States. Email resumes to jobs at 4ci-usa.com/jobs at fourci.com or mail to Attn: HR, 4Consulting, Inc., 10440 N. Central Expressway, Suite 643, and Dallas, TX 75231.
4 Consulting Inc. offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. 4Ci is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. 4Ci complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.